Connecting with the Kingdom Agenda
- The word has gone forth that this is a year God has said we will fulfill the purpose for our lives to accomplish the destiny or eternal plan God has for us.
- We are in a Month of Divine Encounter in a year of Fulfilling Purpose in Destiny.
- Our eternal destiny is the big picture and all part of the kingdom agenda for humanity
- As a true child of God, God’s agenda should be your agenda, God’s plan should be your plan, God’s purpose should be your purpose.
- The ability or the power to fulfill God’s eternal plan already resides in you because you’ve received Jesus Christ and therefore become sons and children of the Most High God.
- The Kingdom agenda is God’s priority and that’s why He said in Matthew 6:33 that we should seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and everything the world is seeking for will come to us.
- When you’re keyed into the kingdom agenda you’re fulfilling purpose and God’s eternal purpose which is your destiny.
- The Kingdom agenda is so critical that God wiped out mankind in the days of Noah and clicked reset in humanity for His will to be done. At this time Noah fulfilled purpose with diligence and focus. By faith he entered into his eternal destiny because he keyed into God’s agenda
- The Kingdom agenda is so critical that God crashed the world economy and there was famine everywhere so that Israel could attain leadership through Joseph in that season. At this time Joseph fulfilled purpose even though painful but with diligence and focus by faith he entered into his eternal destiny because he keyed into God’s agenda
- The Kingdom agenda is so critical that Hannah’s womb was closed and she was tormented by Peninnah because God needed a true prophet to be raised by a woman of God. At this time Hannah fulfilled purpose even though painful, but with diligence and focus by faith she entered into her eternal destiny because she keyed into God’s agenda. I can go on and on with examples of Abraham and Isaac, Esther and the Jews, Daniel in the lion’s den.
- But the best evidence of how critical God takes His agenda is the price our Lord and master Jesus Christ had to pay by dying in gruesome manner just to fulfill Gods agenda of eternal life for mankind. The price was so hard to pay that Jesus Christ asked God if there was another option, but submitted to God the Father’s agenda and fulfilled destiny.
If the kingdom agenda is so critical the question we should ask ourselves is how do we guarantee we are keyed into God’s Kingdom agenda? We should learn from those that keyed in successfully to the kingdom agenda.
(1) they proved their belief in God through their actions and discovered the kingdom agenda for that season
(2) they all used whatever blessing, talent or anointing upon their lives towards the kingdom agenda
(3) they fulfilled their purpose in God’s eternal plan through focus, diligence and faith.
- One thing that is common to all these examples is that God’s blessings which make rich and add no sorrow will surely come to pass. Hebrews 11:6 says He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him.
- The challenge of every believer is to remain diligent and focus by faith on the Kingdom agenda inspite of all the distractions confronting us daily.
- Focusing on the kingdom agenda means focusing on God – the giver and not the gifts. It means being diligent on the priorities of God. It means using everything within our reach, our intellect, our resources, our contacts, our experiences and abilities to accomplish Gods Kingdom agenda.
- The Kingdom agenda is RCCG’s Mission and Vision, which is primarily to make heaven making holiness our lifestyle and to take as many people to heaven with us through missionary works and planting churches.
- Our Kingdom agenda in the City of David is the CSR mandate given to the City of David using Trinity Towers as a major tool and confirmed by Pastor IDs recent appointment as SATGO CSR
- As workers our mandate is to raise at least 300million by the end of this month for the Trinity Towers Project. It is actually possible for workers alone to build the Trinity Towers. Can you imagine if our testimony is that the workers of city of David alone are contributing enough to build the trinity towers, every member or even none members will want to become members, because they will see the blessing. Luke 6:38
- When you deliberately increase your capacity to give, you are increasing your capacity in proportion to recieve the blessings of God which add no sorrow. You are prepared for awesome blessings that will not harm you. The trinity towers project is an opportunity for us to increase our capacity to receive We have been given the power to become sons of God and sons have access. Access to wealth of a good father who will only give his wealth to sons that know the purpose for the wealth, because his blessings make rich and add no sorrow, blessings you are prepared receive.
- What do you have in your hands? You may not have the cash in hand right now for the trinity towers but you have access. You have at least one unique talent in your dna that can bring the money in for this kingdom agenda and make you extremely profitable. You may have a testimony someone is waiting to hear, you may have one person you know that has the money and is just waiting to be encouraged by you so he can sow and receive his or her blessing. When such people are blessed through you men will sow into your bosom.
- Before God gives a vision, He makes provision. We already have the provision for the vision of the trinity towers even among the workers. We have the skills, the contacts, the resources and the abilities required. If each worker is determined to contribute at least 1million Naira quarterly either directly or indirectly starting this month the trinity towers will be built debt free.
In summary every solution to every problem or every question you may be asking God has its answer within the Kingdom agenda. Our task is to key into Gods Kingdom agenda. May the Lord open your eyes to see the blessings inherent in fulfilling the kingdom agenda in Jesus mighty name.
Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Father thank you for a divine encounter with you today, father direct me on how to key in perfectly into your kingdom agenda in Jesus name.
The revelation in the word of God is a divine encounter with Him.
Isaiah 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places,
that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
Father you know my heart, father as I choose to fulfill your kingdom agenda through my efforts, show be the treasures of darkness and hidden riches in secret places that will make me a greater blessing in Jesus name.
Highlights from Pastor Femi Sanusi @ Workers Meeting, Sunday 11th February 2018